[cfe-dev] C++ analysis with Clang?

Gregory Szorc gregory.szorc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:48:37 PDT 2012

On Jun 5, 2012, at 1:20, Karl Mazurak <mazurak at cs.wisc.edu> wrote:

> Speaking of which, there isn't official documentation for the LibClang
> Python bindings yet, is there?

$ pydoc clang.cindex

Do you want something more? I agree parts could be more descriptive. Maybe we could check in generated HTML into docs/?

It's a hard problem when you consider any higher-level docs inevitably rewrite libclang's documentation and thus would be better suited there. That's why the existing Python docs mostly assume knowledge of libclang and focus on Python specifics.

I'm open to suggestions for improving things.

Gregory