[cfe-dev] C++ analysis with Clang?

Anna Zaks ganna at apple.com
Mon Jun 4 16:39:16 PDT 2012

debug.ViewCFG output is based on Graphviz: http://llvm.org/docs/ProgrammersManual.html#ViewGraph

> Also, is either of these formats meant to be read back in?  In case we end up needing more detail in our whole program analyses.

No. I don't think we have any CFG serialization mechanisms.

Also, Tooling infrastructure and the static analyzer are not currently integrated. The analyzer is relying on scan-build script to interpose itself on a build. Tooling is a new infrastructure which has been used for AST analyzes based projects like refactoring.