[cfe-dev] Uncaught exceptions

Broes De Cat broes.decat at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 05:29:09 PDT 2012

On 4 June 2012 11:49, Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info> wrote:

> Hello
>
> > When using clang++ 3.1 to compile our project, none of the exceptions
> thrown
> > in execute gets caught (which are IdpExceptions), instead the executable
> is
> > terminated each time with an uncaught exception.
> It's hard to tell until you at least specify the platform you're checking.

 The platform Linux.

Some more testing showed the issue is more specific:
Given the stack
c++ code
c code
c++ code

An expection thrown by the highest block c++ code is not code by the lowest
c++ block but instead goes straight into terminating the program.
(the c code is the lua library)

Broes

--

Broes De Cat - broes.decat at gmail.com
physical address: Breendonkstraat 103, 1840 Londerzeel, Belgium
on the web: mail <broes.decat at gmail.com> -
research<http://people.cs.kuleuven.be/broes.decat>
 - fun <http://www.gewestzizo.be/>