[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Cambridge LLVM Social

David Chisnall csdavec at swan.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 01:24:53 PDT 2012

So will I.  We're also hosting a FreeBSD DevSummit in Cambridge the following week, which will likely have some pub-related activity on the Tuesday evening (probably in the Tivoli on Chesterton Road - more details a little bit nearer the time).  LLVM people are very welcome to attend, although they may get bug reports along with their beer...

David