[cfe-dev] [AST Matchers] Syntax hightlighting for AST Matchers

Sam Panzer panzer at google.com
Wed Jul 25 18:19:08 PDT 2012

As you can tell, I've been working with Clang's AST matchers. Some of the
more complicated matcher expressions are nontrivial for me to parse, so I
created a _very_ simple vim syntax highlighting scheme to make reading them
easier. It's meant to be overlaid on top of C++ syntax highlighting.

In case anyone is interested, try sourcing this syntax file, then running
:call TurnOnMatcherSyntax()
from within a buffer containing matcher code.

Does this seem like it would be useful?
-Sam