[cfe-dev] [job] libclang, static lib, ...

Robert Vojta robert at tapmates.com
Tue Jul 24 11:29:50 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this post is inappropriate, but don't know better way how to do it.

I wanted to do it by myself, but I made a decission that someone who is familiar with libclang, clang, llvm, can do it faster than me.

I would like to pay anyone for this task:

 - create Xcode project to build libclang as a static lib, fat and non fat for both platforms (iPad, Simulator),
 - make it in a way that it will be easily updateable from llvm/clang svn,
 - remove all possible dependencies so nothing else will be needed,
 - if there are some dependencies that can't be met on iPad/Simulator, remove them = patch it,

If you are interested in a task like this, drop me a note off list and I'll tell you more details about our goal and what we want to do.

If you know better place for emails like this one, please, let me know and I'm sorry again if this is inappropriate.

Regards,
Robert

Sent from my iPhone