[cfe-dev] Questions about libc++ for linux and its git repository (if any)

salvatore benedetto salvatore.benedetto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:29:56 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Jean-Daniel Dupas
<devlists at shadowlab.org> wrote:

>> OK, re-running configure gives me the following in config.log
>>
>> configure:3508: WARNING: Unknown project (libcxx) won't be configured
>> automatically
>
> This is expected. libc++ does not require "configuration" step. Nonetheless, "make install" will properly find the libc++ headers and install them where needed.

What about cross-compiling? I configured llvm in order to have
different targets (arm and x86_64).
Is the libcxx automagically compiled for both architecture?

Anyway I did install it just fine. I only had to remove a chgrp
root:wheel as I don't have
that group on my ubuntu, and honestly don't even know what it is. :-)

S.