[cfe-dev] New warning for mismatched include case

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Wed Jul 18 16:12:25 PDT 2012

Hi Jason,

Any idea what is the performance impact of this change?  My concern that this is potentially expensive, and we shouldn't be performing the check on a case-sensitve file system (if we can help it).  That said, many people have requested this kind of checking, so I'm happy to see you taking a stab at it.

Ted