[cfe-dev] libc++abi on linux

soaliap soaliap at 126.com
Sun Jul 8 22:52:29 PDT 2012

"C. Bergström"-3 wrote

> libcxxrt + libunwind is the way to go imho
> https://github.com/pathscale/libcxxrt
> https://github.com/pathscale/libunwind
>
> These have been tested to work with clang - Admittedly the build process
> may not be straight forward, but if enough interest maybe we solve that

Does this mean that if I want to build libcxxabi with clang++ or other
compiler on linux, I must build libcxxrt and libunwind first? I have tried
simply copying a file unwind.h from ${libunwind-path}/include to
${libcxxabi-path}/include, and it can compile success. But I'm not sure
whether that works right.