[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] how to change a compiler from a host to a target in Clang's assembler and linker

Hatanaka, Akira ahatanaka at mips.com
Fri Jul 6 10:08:39 PDT 2012

I think it is a driver issue too. The files should be in clang/lib/driver, but I am not very familiar with the code in the files. Perhaps Simon can answer your questions.

llvm's test suite is run against clang/llvm nightly with direct object emission, so I believe clang's integrated assembler should work fine.

$ clang foo.c -c -O3   -integrated-as   -target mipsel-unknown-linux  -ccc-clang-archs mipsel