[cfe-dev] Running c++-analyzer on svn r159506 llvm-clang

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:06:41 PDT 2012

Hi,

Just for fun, I decided to run the svn r159506 llvm/clang/c++-analyzer
on svn r159506 llvm-clang. I just thought that it might be interesting
to run the analyzer on the llvm-clang codebase itself. I guess that
most people on this list will probably have at least some knowledge of
the llvm codebase, and be able to determine any false positives
relatively easily ?. And for the truly interested, maybe they can post
'false positives' against the Clang Static Analyzer component in the
llvm-clang bug tracker: http://llvm.org/bugs/

Anyway, the full report is located here:
http://lbalbalba.x90x.net/clang-analyzer/llvm-clang/

Regards,

John Smith