[cfe-dev] add-override-specifier example tool

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:24:40 PDT 2012

I haven't had a chance to look at this in great detail, but at a
glance it doesn't seem to cover an idea I had, so I'll mention it
here:

Should you consider removing explicit 'virtual' from functions you're
marking up as 'override' (since the latter implies the former) -
perhaps as an option? (I can understand some people might like the
code layout/obviousness of having 'virtual' at the start of every
declaration that's virtual - overriden or otherwise)

[also - see my comment on Sam Panzer's thread regarding migration
tools & ongoing validators/autoformatters which seems somewhat
relevant]

- David