[cfe-dev] Parsing and rewriting ObjC

Tayyab Akram mail.tayyab at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 07:36:23 PST 2012

Thanks  Fariborz,

I am already looking at RewriteObjc and its really helpful. I just need to
get opinion that I am on write track, and it is doable. Can you please
confirm regarding PCH files? Is it possible that I generate PCH file of
ObjC code on Mac OS X and then use Clang parser on Windows to parse ObjC
code using that PCH file. Because I don't have Mac headers on windows so
can I resolve these headers using pch file?

Thanks,
--Tayyab