[cfe-dev] Code instrumentation in Clang?

Robert Ankeney rrankene at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 17:10:31 PST 2012

I would like to instrument the C/C++ source so that it can be compiled
under most any compiler, not just Clang.  The only way I see to do
that would be either through libclang or maybe with a recursive AST
visitor.  I was hoping to find a good example to work from, assuming I
need a Rewriter.  If there's something I'm missing, feel free to
correct me!

Thanks,
Robert