[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] [RFC] Module Flags Metadata

Bill Wendling wendling at apple.com
Wed Jan 18 14:40:29 PST 2012

On Jan 18, 2012, at 1:36 PM, Bill Wendling wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is a proposal for implementing "module flags". Please take a look at this and give any feedback you may have.

To clarify, the "Objective-C Metadata" section is meant to act as an example implementation of the module flags metadata. (It was the impetus for me to start on this project.) In the LangRef.html document, it would be documented as a subsection of the Module Flags Metadata section. Similarly, additional uses (e.g., OpenCL) would be carefully documented in LangRef.html so that the semantics of the flags are clear.

-bw