[cfe-dev] [OpenCL patch] kernel attributes implementation

Douglas Gregor dgregor at apple.com
Thu Jan 12 11:24:14 PST 2012

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2012, at 3:37 AM, "Benyei, Guy" <guy.benyei at intel.com> wrote:

> I can check this direction, but it will take time to finish this work.

Understood.

> Anyhow, I think the short term solution with the OpaqueValueExpr instead DummyTypeExpr could be committed to solve this issue for now.

In the interest of rectifying more of the various vendors' OpenCL implementations, I can live with this in the short term.

I feel obligated to make a code owner comment: Clang is great to work with specifically because we refactor until our new features can be dropped in beautifully. If we compromise on that approach too often, or for too long, our code base will be seriously damaged.

	- Doug