[cfe-dev] SVN trunk Build issue on Windows

Ruben Van Boxem vanboxem.ruben at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:25:43 PST 2012

I have localized the problem: MinGW-w64 trunk (not the stable branch)
defines strncasecmp as a macro, making Clang's builtin declarations faulty.
I can resolve the build error by adding an "#undef strncasecmp" (like the
"#undef setjmp" in the same file) to builtins.def, but before submitting a
patch I contacted the MinGW-w64 devs to see if the problem cannot be
resolved on their end, as this would be the only platform the undef does
anything.

I'll submit a patch for Clang if MinGW-w64's macro is deemed necessary.

Ruben