[cfe-dev] Fwd: Sizeof for non-static class members

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 2 08:59:28 PST 2012

On 2/2/12 10:52 AM, Michael Price wrote:
> I sent this to the commit list, but since I'm not registered with it,
> I suspect it is in moderator-limbo...

Nope.  It's not in moderator limbo, so I'm not sure what happened to it.

In any event, you could always subscribe to the list and then change
your subscription to not deliver any messages.  As someone who routinely
releases moderated messages from people who don't subscribe to the
various LLVM-related lists, I can certainly say that I wish people would
do that more often.
:)

-- John T.