[cfe-dev] [RFC] Tutorial for Clang Analyzer Plugins

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Sat Dec 29 19:39:50 PST 2012

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Sam Handler
<samuel.handler+cfedev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I hope to get this integrated
> into the Clang documentation, but I am unsure about what the best way to do
> that would be; any suggestions about that would also be welcome.

This is fantastic! Thanks for contributing it :)

I'm CC'ing a couple reviewers who are familiar with the static
analyzer so that they can comment on the content of your tutorial.
After you have incorporated their review comments I would love to
commit this for you.

Also, in the section "Additional sources of information", you may want
to link to the slides and video of the dev meeting talk "Building a
Checker in 24 hours" at <http://llvm.org/devmtg/2012-11/> as a next
step for a person new to writing checkers.

-- Sean Silva