[cfe-dev] [RFC] OpenMP Support in Clang

Alexey Bataev a.bataev at gmx.com
Thu Dec 27 04:35:27 PST 2012

Yes, it is a part of this work.
----- Original Message -----
From: C. Bergström
Sent: 12/26/12 08:39 PM
To: Alexey Bataev
Subject: Re: [cfe-dev] [RFC] OpenMP Support in Clang

 On 12/26/12 11:28 PM, Alexey Bataev wrote: > Hi All, > > We'd like to make a proposal for OpenMP support in Clang as discussed later. > Included document contains some general design description and a proposal on > OpenMP constructs representation in AST. > We seek feedback on the proposed design and ways to improve it. > Main authors of the proposal are Alexey Bataev and Andrey Bokhanko. > The document in rst format is attached to the message. > OpenMP_design.rst > There was an OpenMP patch for parsing/sema floating around - Did that get merged or was it going to be part of this work?