[cfe-dev] Do you use UML utility programs?

Journeyer J. Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 01:08:31 PST 2012

Hello list,

I'd like to know if people use UML tool to analyze and/or document LLVM/Clang.

I use StarUML. It's free and very good though it's free.
But I consider using a commercial program. Because the organization I
belong is willing to support for this.

I don't think I will use these tools to write code.
I think I will use these to do a documentation and analyze code.
So the diagram generation feature is a must. But code generation
feature is not needed much.

Do you use one of these tools? If so let me know your experience.
And I don't believe people use these to generate code for LLVM/Clang.
But it you do, I really like to know about you experience.

Also I'd like to listen your recommendation for a certain product to
buy for my purpose.

I hope this talk doesn't violate the subject of this mail-list.

Best regards
Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r
a t