[cfe-dev] Which Checker type to use?

Sujit Kamthe Sujit.Kamthe at kpitcummins.com
Mon Dec 10 20:01:19 PST 2012

Hi Anna,
Thanks for reply.
Yes I wanted to check just the types of LHS and RHS.
I implemented it using CastExpr.
I think your point is valid that I should not use path sensitive analysis just for comparing the types of RHS and LHS.
I will try to implement it using ASTVisitor.
Thanks for the help :)

Regards,
Sujit Kamthe
BuildBox|KPITCummins Infosystems Ltd|Extn:3102 |Mobile:7709076120