[cfe-dev] [cfe-commits] r169670 - in /cfe/trunk: include/clang/AST/DeclCXX.h lib/AST/DeclCXX.cpp lib/Sema/SemaDeclCXX.cpp

Kim Gräsman kim.grasman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 07:18:57 PST 2012

(+cfe-dev)

And, to answer one of my questions;

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Kim Gräsman <kim.grasman at gmail.com> wrote:

> This AST visitor is code we inherited and I'm not intimately familiar
> with the flow -- maybe there's a better way to do this? There are
> comments that suggest the RecursiveASTVisitor does not traverse
> implicitly generated methods, maybe that's no longer true?

r158002 and r158395 added the ability to visit implicit decls/code as well:
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/cfe/trunk/include/clang/AST/DeclCXX.h?view=rev&revision=158002
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/cfe/trunk/include/clang/AST/DeclCXX.h?view=rev&revision=158395

We can probably get rid of some of our code thanks to this, but I'm
not sure we can avoid explicitly visiting copy constructors.

- Kim