[cfe-dev] Use MinGW ld.exe with Clang in Windows

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:22:51 PDT 2012

Clang compiled with VS acts as a "native" Windows toolchain (uses MS
headers, object format, link.exe). You should be able to achieve what
you want by passing -triple=i386-pc-mingw32 to the driver. This will
effectively activate the mingw toolchain and you won't need to worry
about the object file format.