[cfe-dev] Cambridge LLVM Social this week

David Chisnall csdavec at swan.ac.uk
Sat Aug 25 01:01:39 PDT 2012

On 23 Aug 2012, at 10:12, Renato Golin wrote:

> We had 12-14 people and some very interesting discussions. To capture
> some of that for posterity, I'm adding the minutes here:
>
> http://llvm.systemcall.org/index.php?title=Cambridge_LLVM_Social

As I mentioned briefly at the event, we're hosting a FreeBSD DevSummit in Cambridge next week.  We're going to be in the Tivoli on Chesterton Road from around 7ish on Tuesday evening.  Any LLVM people who feel like turning up are very welcome (although they may get bug reports with their beer).

David