[cfe-dev] Introduce the -f[no-]address-sanitizer-dynamic-runtime option

Alexander Potapenko glider at google.com
Fri Aug 24 08:06:31 PDT 2012

Ok, let us not introduce extra flags.
I'll keep the current behavior of -faddress-sanitizer, and if someone
wants to use the dynamic runtime until it's officially supported he
can use -lclang_rt.asan_osx_dynamic instead of -faddress-sanitizer.
Once we make sure everything works fine, -faddress-sanitizer will link
with the dynamic runtime by default.

--
Alexander Potapenko
Software Engineer