[cfe-dev] Problems with -stdlib=libc++

Michael Lehn michael.lehn at uni-ulm.de
Mon Aug 20 04:48:20 PDT 2012

Im sitting here in front of a new iMac:
(a)  I installed the latest XCode and its command line tool.
(b)  I also installed clang-3.1 and clang-3.2 from MacPorts.

Now I can not compile a simple program "main.cc" like

-----------------------
#include <complex>
#include <type_traits>
int main() {}
-----------------------

neither
(1)	clang++ -std=c++11 -std=libc++ main.cc
nor
(2)	clang++ -std=c++11 main.cc
work.  In (1) 'complex' can not be found; in (2) 'type_traits' can
not be found.

I guess this is a configuration problem.  On other machines with an
older XCode and older MacPorts and older ... everything is fine. But
maybe there is somebody out there who had the same problem recently.
At the moment I don't know where I should start to track down the
problem.

Thanks,

Michael