[cfe-dev] Using qmake and LibTooling

Jens Weller JensWeller at gmx.de
Tue Aug 14 14:58:11 PDT 2012

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:06:38 +0200
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM, Jens Weller <JensWeller at gmx.de> wrote:
> > Yes, but still I don't wanna use clang with qmake, or be able to build
> clang with qmake.
> > I can build clang with cmake, and thats fine in that way.
> > All I need is to make use of the libraries provided by clang such as
> LibTooling, to build Tools that use Qt as a Frontend. And this works now.
>
> The question is: do you want to *run* those tools over code that uses
> qmake?

Thats not my question at the moment. Right now I'm just interested to get an overview on what is possible with the APIs. Long term, yeah, would be kind a cool to be able to use clang tooling with Qt and QMake.
But I'm not an qmake-expert, so I'm the wrong guy to talk to about that.

kind regards,

Jens Weller