[cfe-dev] Clang User message group

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 07:15:27 PDT 2012

Tanya

Is there any progress on a Clang User list?

Thanks

Dr John P. Fletcher Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line), FAX: (44) 121 204 3678
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
formerly Associate Dean - External Relations,
School of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS),
Aston University, Aston Triangle, BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.