[cfe-dev] Linker error with boost::iostreams

hallnicks hallnicks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 14:25:20 PDT 2012

Pretty much a newbie to clang, but I believe this can be caused by clang not
being built with the proper configure option to specify where the libstdc++
library resides. I can confirm this problem occurs on Ubuntu 11.

You could try rebuilding  using ./configure --with-gcc-toolchain=[path to
libstdc++].

I have also heard of people trying hacks like -L/usr/lib -lstdc++ but have
not been successful myself using this method.