[cfe-dev] bug in clang c++ parser

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:50:33 PDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:55 PM, James Gregurich <bayoubengal at mac.com> wrote:

> I just submitted an Xcode 4.5 bug report to apple:  #12020687.

Thanks for the report.

> Since it appears to be crashing in the parsing of C++ symbols in libc++'s
> abi support, I thought there might be some interest in it from the clang
> folks.  I'm not sure if this is the correct list to post this, if not let me
> know which list you want it on. Below is the crash log. If someone has
> interest in this project, let me know and I'll send it to you. It has a few
> boost dependencies that you'll have to supply yourself.

This list is a general discussion list for developing and using the
open-source clang/libc++/libc++abi.  Bug reports should go to the
appropriate bug tracker (http://bugreporter.apple.com for Apple
releases), and the right place to discuss versions of clang
distributed with Xcode is the Apple developer forums
(http://devforums.apple.com).

-Eli