[cfe-dev] fix for buildbot tests failure

Seth Cantrell seth.cantrell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:34:34 PDT 2012

Earlier there were a couple failures in some tests on the buildbot where I was in the blame list. I believe the issue related to me is that my patch caused clang to assert while building MultiSource/Benchmarks/Ptrdist/ks/ks.

I think the following issues are not mine:

MultiSource/Applications/siod/siod.compile_time
MultiSource/Applications/siod/siod.execution_time

I just want to be sure before I re-commit my patches with the following fix: