[cfe-dev] function calls

akshay ratnaparkhi ackk007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:19:57 PDT 2012

Hi all,
   I am trying to find the function calls from the .c or .cpp input file. I
used ASTConsumer and VisitStmt for AST traversal.

class CGASTActionConsumer:public ASTConsumer{
 virtual bool HandleTopLevelDecl(DeclGroupRef DG)
  {
    //find each FunctionDecl;
  }
};

class Builder:public StmtVisitor<Builder>
  {
    //visit CallExpr
  };

I am able to find the simple function calls but the function calls from
switch case, while loop etc is not getting . what can i do to get the
function calls from switch statement ,while statement etc.

thanks
  akshay