[cfe-dev] RFC: __atomic_* support for gcc 4.7 compatibility

David Chisnall csdavec at swan.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 15:11:11 PDT 2012

On 10 Apr 2012, at 22:57, Howard Hinnant wrote:

> David, could you revert the initialization statements to use either plain C++, or the __atomic_init intrinsic?

Sorry, I thought I'd done that already when I fixed initialisation of _Atomic types in clang.  I'm just about to fall asleep, but I'll do it in the morning.

__atomic_init() is still required for atomic_init() (in both C11 and C++11) - these are currently using __atomic_store, in libc++, so I'll fix them at the same time.

David