[cfe-dev] Precompiled headers with libclang

Abhanshu Sharma abhanshu1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 23:57:47 PDT 2012

Douglas,

I am exploring one more possibility. Is it possible for clang to just use
precompile header file (without corresponding source header files
available) to do its work?
I don't want clang to check for any changes source headers file but simply
use precompile header file.

If this is possible, I can create a single pch file for the source file and
can quickly move setup across machines. This would be similar to .jars in
java world.

--
Warm Regards,
Abhanshu