[cfe-dev] Multiple root nodes for CallGraph?

Anna Zaks ganna at apple.com
Fri Sep 30 14:09:55 PDT 2011

Hi Arjun,

scan-build is a script that hijacks the build system to call the static analyzer. Currently, the analyzer can only reason about one translation unit at a time.

So there is no reason to have multiple roots to represent different main functions. In addition, your checker would/should only be applicable to functions with internal linkage.

Cheers,
Anna.