[cfe-dev] [StaticAnalyzer]: Cant get my checker to output

Jim Goodnow II Jim at TheGoodnows.net
Wed Sep 28 19:54:23 PDT 2011

Hi Arjun,

Do you have a short example of the code that you are analyzing. It is
possible that the static analyzer has determined that the if statement
is in a path that never gets executed. It should still be in the AST
though. You can use -ast-dump to look at the AST directly.

  - jim