[cfe-dev] Proposal: parsing Qt signals/slots with attributes

Sean Hunt scshunt at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 28 11:34:10 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 13:37, Douglas Gregor <dgregor at apple.com> wrote:
> I had completely forgotten about these. How much work is involved in making attribute namespaces work?
>
>        - Doug

It depends on whether we want them to work or work nicely, and whether
or not we want them for GCC attributes. If we just want them to work
and we don't care about GCC syntax, stuffing special-case parsing into
ParseCXX0XAttributes would work fine. If we want them to work nicely,
we would have to put some more work into the TableGen to use the
Namespaces attribute on Attr to generate some code.

Sean