[cfe-dev] inline directive apparently ignored

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 01:42:41 PDT 2011

Ruben Van Boxem <vanboxem.ruben at ...> writes:

> I came across a similar observation in libc++ when this attribute is used for
a vararg function: GCC produces an error, Clang was silent.If Clang ignores this
attribute, it should at least say so with a warning. This can be a general:
Warning: ignored unknown attribute attribute.RubenĀ

Looking into it further, I see it isn't ignored - just not exposed via libclang.
Neither, AFAICT, is the storage class for declarations :-(

Regards,

Vinay Sajip