[cfe-dev] [libc++] Running tests from cmake?

Ruben Van Boxem vanboxem.ruben at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:14:19 PDT 2011

Op 19 sep. 2011 16:28 schreef "OKUMURA Yuki" <mjt at cltn.org> het volgende:

> 2011/9/19 David Chisnall <csdavec at swan.ac.uk>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been working on the FreeBSD port of libc++, and have now finished
implementing all of the xlocale APIs that libc++ requires

How applicable is that BSD code to, say, Windows?

Ruben

> Wow
>
> > , but I haven't been able to run the test suite.  There doesn't seem to
be any documentation on building with cmake, but I presumed that make check
would work after the build.  It definitely does something, but it dies with:

https://github.com/okuoku/libcxx/commit/abcfa43d5e6360dc311db63320a9d940e0c21ed1#diff-11