[cfe-dev] [libc++] Running tests from cmake?

David Chisnall csdavec at swan.ac.uk
Mon Sep 19 04:49:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

I've been working on the FreeBSD port of libc++, and have now finished implementing all of the xlocale APIs that libc++ requires, but I haven't been able to run the test suite.  There doesn't seem to be any documentation on building with cmake, but I presumed that make check would work after the build.  It definitely does something, but it dies with:

import pkgutil # precompiled from /usr/local/lib/python2.7/pkgutil.pyc
/usr/local/bin/python2.7: can't find '__main__' module in '/root/libcxx/build/test'

Has anyone else ever tried this, and if so (how) did you make it work?

David