[cfe-dev] Another Linker error with clang++

Devchandra L Meetei dlmeetei at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:02:13 PDT 2011

I have compiled clang by checking out from svn today morning
./configure --enable-optimized --disable-assertions
make
Then I exported CXX and CC to the path to binary clang
then compile the pegasus code.
Memory footprint for clang vs g++(4.4.5)
clang
----------------
92M    lib/
50M    bin/
---------------
g++
56M    lib/
42M    bin/

LSB Version:
:core-4.0-amd64:core-4.0-noarch:graphics-4.0-amd64:graphics-4.0-noarch:printing-4.0-amd64:printing-4.0-noarch
Distributor ID:    RedHatEnterpriseWorkstation
Release:    6.1
Codename:    Santiago

--Dev

This was taken with du -h bin/ and du -h lib/