[cfe-dev] clang/llvm issue with compiling gcc

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Tue Sep 13 12:33:49 PDT 2011

Hi John,

It sounds like the analyzer is hanging on one of your files.

Could suggestions for debugging:

1) Don't perform a parallel build.

2) Run scan-build with two extra -v -v options, which will show a very verbose log of information, including how clang is getting invoked for static analysis.

Once you find the file that it is hanging on, please file a bug report with a preprocessed file that can be used to reproduce the issue.

Cheers,
Ted