[cfe-dev] clang compiler signature

Michal Kostka majkl.kostka at seznam.cz
Sat Sep 3 09:18:53 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am a student of Brno University of Technology a now I work on my Bc thesis. The topic of my thesis is Detection of used compiler. I detect it from first bytes after e_entry because every compiler contains its typical sequence there, called usually signature. But getting the signatures is very long work, I must test many version of compiler, with various options (for example -static).

So I want to ask you: is it posible to send me signatures of some versions of clang? It would fasten my work.

Thank you very much for help.

Michal Kostka