[cfe-dev] Refactoring the dominators patch for Clang

Guoping Long longguoping at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:58:22 PDT 2011

Hi, Ted

   The preliminary refactoring of the dominators patch for clang based on
the more efficient LLVM core implementation is done. Attached is the patch.
I am not very satisfied with this version because it relies a ugly hack to
deal with the subtle differences between LLVM Function and Clang CFG. Since
this version requires some modifications to
include/llvm/Analysis/Dominators.h, so there is also a patch for llvm.

    While I believe there should be a cleaner way to do this, I do not know
how to achieve that.  Please let me know your comments. I shall continue to
improve until it become satisfactory.
    Regards.

----
Guoping