[cfe-dev] find declaration of CXCursor_ObjCImplementationDecl [libclang]

Adrian Tofan tofan.adrian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:30:52 PDT 2011

Hello,

I just managed to traverse recusively the AST with libclang and extract all CXCursor_ObjCImplementationDecl cursors.  Is there a way to access directly their declaration ?

For the moment the only solution I found is to search one more time the AST for each CXCursor_ObjCImplementationDecl and try to find a CXCursor_ObjCInterfaceDecl having the same name. This is rather long and complex to do.

Please tell help me understand if this is the way I should extract this information.

Thank you,

Adrian