[cfe-dev] Driver: Default CPUs

Ruben Van Boxem vanboxem.ruben at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:03:57 PDT 2011

Op 17 okt. 2011 19:01 schreef "Eric Christopher" <echristo at apple.com> het
volgende:

>> OK, I give in, I’ll find a way of getting the defaults generated from
ARM.td (perhaps by #including ARMGenSubtarget.inc?) instead of deleting it
outright.

> Well, if you want to move to a system where it's only arch and tune that's
great with me, it might mean some incompatibility with gcc and assorted
questions though.

Warn about -mcpu being deprecated and set -mtune to the value passed to it.
If -mtune is given, ignore -mcpu?

>> I may delay this though until after the conference in case people have
different ideas about the direction of the driver.