[cfe-dev] mpfr 3.1.0 vs clang 3.0svn

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu
Tue Oct 11 07:48:29 PDT 2011

   Another data point on this problem. Using current llvm/dragonegg svn, I can compile libmpfr 3.1.0
using FSF gcc 4.6.2svn and the dragonegg plugin without any testsuite failures in libmpfr. Thus
it seems unlikely that the issue is in llvm but rather a problem introduced in clang itself.
       Jack
ps Interestingly, I can even compile libmpfr using llvm/dragonegg svn with the flags
-msse4 -fplugin-arg-dragonegg-enable-gcc-optzns to fully vectorize the code without
any failures in the libmpfr testsuite.