[cfe-dev] [libc++] xlocale usage portability issues

aep aep at exys.org
Tue Oct 11 02:12:49 PDT 2011

>> On OS X catopen() returns a pointer.  Perhaps a C-style cast is the
>> way to go here.

i changed it. let's see if the attached patch works for you.
This works for me, if i additionally uncomment the usings.

> I'll analyze this later today as you suggested.

No point in checking any further, musl is just missing some C99 feature
:(
So this has to be fixed in musl.

I still wonder why this compiles anyway. Probably it will throw
undefined references later?
Oh well, we'll see after i fixed musl.

>> Does __mask work for you instead?  And while you're at it can you
>> prefix every local variable in here with "__"?

done