[cfe-dev] Adding more analysis algorithms to Clang?

Arjun Singri arjunsingri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:53:19 PDT 2011

1. Use "unsigned int" instead of just "unsigned"
2. Shouldnt       "CFGStack.pop_back_val(); " on line 45 be outside the "if
(AllVisited)" statement?
3. The check on line 76 is unnecessary. If you are at line 76 then the check
at line 71 was false which means that the check at 76 is true. So I guess
replace "else if" with "else".
4. typo on line 52

Arjun